Telco AI World Summit 2022
What to Expect from Telco AI World Summit 2022
Sponsor – Exhibitor – Panelist
Telco AI World Summit will be hosted in the amazing city of Berlin on the 27th-28th of April. Each year, this summit brings together experts and professionals to discuss and showcase use cases of AI, analytics, and automation. 2022 has attracted over 400+ attendees from 120 companies and over 60 expert speakers to delve deep into the technological advances within AI.
Key focus areas this year:
- How AI Technology is Transforming Network Operations
- Data Visualisation over Machine Learning
- Organisational Transformation using Data Analytics
- New Data Monetization and Marketing Strategies
Panel Discussion: How to implement AI to improve customer experience – Big Data integration, balance and implementation towards customer policy?
Day 2: 11:00am
Our Director of Global Sales, Benedict Enweani, will join the panel to discuss the following:
- The challenges in the transformation, chosen strategy, framework and designing roadmap to deliver great customer experience
- Enabling digitisation to simplify the customer care process by leveraging AI, RPA and other technologies
- How telcos can refocus on CX and deliver experiences that meet today’s needs
The Intent HQ team will be on stand 15 talking about all things personalization and data insights, please use the calendar to book a meeting with a member of our team. Plus, We will be showcasing the Intent HQ customer intelligence platform, on our stand. The Intent HQ platform ingests huge amounts of your customer data (I’m talking trillions of data points) to create outcome-driven insights that your team can use to improve marketing campaigns, reduce churn and improve your ROI.