Why join us?
Get on board
Get started with Intent HQ
Working for Intent HQ, you have the opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology in an environment where you are encouraged to think and act outside of the traditional pathways.
We are a growing business with a flat structure. Everyone is visible and able to make an impact not just in their own role but across the business on a daily basis. We promote a collegiate, innovative and sociable culture, oriented towards performance and competitive advantage. Everyone is accountable and passionate about the products, brand, customers and team.
Our DNA is made up of flexibility to all our people , a family-friendly approach, focus on personal growth and individual development. We have high expectations and pride ourselves in our cultural standards.
Women in Tech Employer Awards 2022
Best Tech Employer (51-149 employees)
When you work for Intent HQ, you are working for an award-winning employer, recognized for going above and beyond to ensure inclusivity and diversity.
The Women in Tech Best Tech Employer Award recognizes employers with 51-149 employees who have demonstrated an outstanding effort over the past 18 months to attract and retain women across the organization.
We are over 100-people strong at Intent HQ. We are a technology company that recognizes the importance and value of being an inclusive employer. We’ve taken steps to ensure this vision is ingrained throughout our company, and our People Vision, which focuses on elevating the support we provide our team.
We have a range of employee benefits available across all roles at Intent HQ. When applying for a vacancy, the benefits available for that role will be listed for you. Here are some of the benefits that may apply.
26 paid holiday days (plus bank holidays)
Free drinks all day
Season ticket loans
Cycle to work scheme
Company charity involvement
Income protection plan
Death in service benefit
Individualised personal development plans
Higher than statutory maternity and paternity benefits
Individualised return to work plans for parents returning from maternity/shared parental leave
Visa sponsorship available
Relocation packages for specific roles
Please note that not all benefits will be available for every role, and all benefits are subject to terms and conditions of the scheme, and will only apply after probation has been passed.
The Intent HQ
- Be good, do good. Be deeply Human.
- Help others succeed and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Find reason to be grateful and express it frequently.
- Inspire others by being your best.
- Be quick to acknowledge, slow to criticise and constructive in feedback.
- Focus on identifying the opportunity in any situation.
- Be “in service”, continuously improving the service you give.
The Intent HQ
- Be curious and inquisitive.
- Keep asking questions, don’t rely on assumptions.
- Be swiftly adaptable and responsive to change.
- Be precise. Excellence is found in the detail.
- Ensure that we know something well enough to explain it simply.
- Provide immediate, honest, and tactful feedback. Let nothing linger.
What we value
In Each Other
- Self-management: playing to our strengths, whilst challenging ourselves to grow.
- Initiative: getting things done without the slightest nudge.
- Ownership: I’ve got it, and I’ll keep you in the loop.
- Clarity: Being clear, informative and detailed.
- Problem solving: nothing that can’t be solved.
- Virtue: humility, thoughtfulness, kindness, honesty and appreciation.
- Team work: We before I.